Saturday, July 27, 2013

Welcome Myself! :-P

For the past so many days, I have been suffering from the worst feeling for any writer- I had heard about the writers block and read about similar things from many co authors and fellow bloggers.Every time I read about it on any posts or elsewhere, I had a sense of pity and anguish mixed for those people. Sometimes, I accused them of making excuses or at times I went to the extent of blaming them for being too casual and giving priority to other things .I always thought writing was a natural process, effortless and a part of daily routine. When I was introduced to blogging, for initial few days, I became all the more observant towards life, and saw everything with a view to bring out a good blog about it. That made me feel happy, that forced me to think and be aware about my own thoughts and feelings. It kept my mind recharged and there was a constant challenge of searching for newer topics.Then gradually my blog became somewhat popular, and my habit of being observant took to newer heights.I felt good when people related to my posts, and even better to acknowledge the fact that I could write many sentences inspired by small day to day incidences. Things were going good, but over the past few days, I do not feel that urge for reading or for writing. There is no reason or any explanation, yet i feel disconnected with the literary interests. Maybe, gradually I too am heading towards the dreaded term called "writers block"...

I can now feel the helplessness when there are so many thoughts banging in your delicate head, yet you are just unable to put them in a flow of words.You end up in a cyclone of thoughts , staring at the blank screen and looking for a single sentence to start.you feel handicapped and the words that actually define your feelings do not seem to exist in any dictionary..Such has been the case with me....even if i manage to write something, it lasts for just a few sentences, and then i feel that void taking over and my brain loses its track.
My mind starts wandering and the post looses direction.....
For many days, i excused myself on the contexts of being busy and pre occcupied..but gradually my friends have started insisting me to write..that too is for my own good.
It took me almost 3 posts to get back to the flow or writing..now atleast my mind has again started working!
Though the topics remain mundane..I still have lots of things in my mind- hundreds of thoughts everyday...so many words whose meanings i have apparently forgotten!
I wish to resume..I wish to rewrite!
Feeling positive! Feeling alive once again! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment