Friday, May 21, 2010

first impression...

Hie..everyone..thts me..well new to the world of blogging..so lemme tell you before reading further...who am i?what am i?..and why i am here??
Well..to start with..i am you...exactly!!don't get me wrong here..i am a 20 yrs old college gal..born in a middle class Indian family..brought up with good morals..trying to develop an understanding of the world..i am just like any average gal..nothing extraordinary..nothing special about me..yet there is something i feel worth living for..got loads of friends..who keep making me feel important..
one day i m a complete loser..and d very next day..a princess!..no false claims of being overly pretty..nor am i very smart..nt very intelligent..neither is my life very happening..but yet its interesting enough..i try to look at the world frm my eyes..and thts wt i am here for....
my world..lemme clarify..is not a big place either..jst revolves around a few ppl called friends..and my family..
friends-an integral part of me..my strength..my weakness..through them i learn about life..about its complications..abt its simplicity..i just feel it!!enjoy it!! and thts wt i am here for..to share the joys of an average life with average ppl..
my life revolves around my family..small things like a fight with a friend..like scolding frm mom..like poor results..like a friend"s ignorance..like a new crush..dey all mean to me..and thts all wt i intend to blog about!
i donot intend to use heavy words nor complicated vocabulary..coz frankly thts not my cup of tea.. i donot promise to tell you any great "mills and boon" love story..nor a paulo coelho's inspiritional one..coz frankly dere is no hero yet..nor have i achieved something worth being an inspirition..(though both these will definitely be achieved..soon..very soon..)yet by reading me ..you will feel connected..coz i live your life..feel the life of an average person..its entanglements..its so called complications..its simplicity!my different modes..my different moods..
so hope u all keep connecting to me!!
will catch up with you soon..to unfold a new chapter..of life..of thoughts..keep smiling till then!!

4 comments:

  1. hey ..just read your blog..its simply great...i guess you were right ..by reading it i actually felt so connected with it...it seems as if your own story is told by someone else....i actually luved it.
    waiting eagerly for your next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ishi, loved it..... just the way i expected it to be.. so simple yet so aloof.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot...fer ur appreciaton..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey friend....
    Nice post.....m too late to read.....this...its almost 2 years now.....still can't resist to comment on this post.... :p

    Better late than never.... :)

    ReplyDelete