Friday, March 21, 2014

Welcome Me!

It is after such a long time that I have visited this small hideout place which I invented for myself years ago. I had almost forgotten my blog's URL, and even as I type, I do so with no hope of getting any readers.
But, i write today, to share a few updates that have been happening around....some good ones, some better ones :-)  < I intended to write "bad ones" here, but then a close friend of mine has made me promise that I will throw out all negative words from my dictionary, so here's a first attempt for you buddy!>

First good thing which I noticed today is that life is full of surprises. One came to me, when i checked the ticker and saw some recent hits on this blog ..which means, even if I quit turning to this tiny space on huge network of worldwide web, yet, there are a few people , who still care about this dead inactive blog! ( or at least, I love to assume that they care :-P)

Well, to those imaginary readers, let me clarify- I am still alive ( though frequency of my posts, negates the above statement..but I promise the sudden increase in number of posts here, will prove it in days to come...)
If you wonder why I was missing like the lost MH310 aircraft, let me be honest, just like the aircraft, I have no sensible explanation for getting lost.. :-|
Unfortunately,I am not as important as the missing plane, and all the countries will not look into this matter of Missing Ishi very seriously. So, like Indian politicians, I will come with the best I can do for making up for the loss- I can merely criticize myself, do "Ninda" of my actions, and make promises for betterment in future. (hopefully not fake, like the ones made during elections and forgotten thereafter )

Anyways, enough of my failed attempt at being humorous. Just like Kangana Ranaut , said  in Queen, "Mera sense of humor bahut acchha hai, aapko dheere dheere pata chal  jaega!" ..I also assume that either you will gradually get used to my constant blabbering, or maybe through writing , my sense of humor will actually get improved .. :-P

The point is that I have decided to bring some major changes < read good changes> in my life- regular updates on this blog being one of them, learning one new thing everyday being another, and a long list of other things follow..which , we will figure out gradually.

I found a very interesting blog today, and have already spent over 3 hours reading it..I must say, it's one of the most entertaining blogs I have recently visted, mostly because the blogger is as confused as me, and is confident to write all her ugly mind's woes < anuglymind, is her pen name >.That blog, among many many other factors, has motivated me to return back to this blogging arena! :-)

So, with a loud round of applause, I welcome myself back to this beautiful world of blogging!

PS: Does anyone know who/ what is Spock?
I read it on that blog, and the writer promised to kill the readers who didnot know Spock...
So, if i don't return here soon. it means she has found me, and has killed me!

PPS: I Googled , and found out Spock is a character in Star Trek series, whose eyes brows are very weird.(See the image below )
That blogger claims that her eyebrows resemble Spock, that makes me curious to meet her now ..:-P


3 comments:

  1. hahahaahahah Chalo u missed your death by that P.P.S ..hahah!
    And welcome back jee!!
    You got a new reader nw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.
      Seeing your comment was a pleasant surprise.:-)

      Delete
  2. Google friend connect not working :O.
    I will come back and follow this blog :(

    ReplyDelete